- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Full-Time at 40 hours
- or Part-time at 32 with Benefits
- Sign on Bonus
Physical Therapist Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for RPT.
- Current state licensure or license eligible.
Who We Are
Encore fosters a patient-first culture driven by a team of passionate, mission-driven professionals. We're pioneering a bright future for therapy providers who are motivated to do what's right for patients and are looking for opportunities to advance.
Encore Rehabilitation is a trusted leader in delivering innovative outsourced rehabilitation solutions tailored to the unique needs of our variety of provider partners. High-quality care. Meaningful clinical outcomes.
Encore invites you to join our incredible team of employees and apply today!
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License Reimbursement
- 401K Company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings account
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
Provides and directs physical therapy services to residents, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under physician's orders.