Physical Therapist Assistant
· Skilled Nursing Facility
Physical Therapy Assistant Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Successful completion of National Physical Therapy Exam
- Current state licensure or license eligible
Who We Are
Encore fosters a patient-first culture driven by a team of passionate, mission-driven professionals. We're pioneering a bright future for therapy providers who are motivated to do what's right for patients and are looking for opportunities to advance. Encore Rehabilitation is a trusted leader in delivering innovative outsourced rehabilitation solutions tailored to the unique needs of our variety of provider partners. High-quality care. Meaningful clinical outcomes. Encore invites you to join our incredible team of employees and apply today!
Physical Therapist Assistant Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License Reimbursement
- 401K Company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings account
Physical Therapy Assistant Responsibilities
Provides physical therapy treatment under the direction of a registered physical therapist. Work days include, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Strong communication with the families and facilities for discharge planning. Functions under physician's orders.