Are you looking for a Meaningful and Fulfilling Career? A.G. Rhodes would love the opportunity to work with you!! We are proud to be ranked nationally as "2022 Best Nursing Home in Georgia" by Newsweek, and one of the few Non-profit organizations in Georgia. Our Culture is Compassionate, Inclusive, Empowering, Family-Oriented, and Innovative. We have a high retention rate and we strive to make sure you have the best experience possible.
We currently have a Full-time Activity Assistant Care partner position available at our Cobb Community. The Full-time Activity Assistant Care partner position does require every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday).
Our Exceptional Benefits package for our Full-time Activity Assistant Care partner includes 10 Paid Holidays, Generous PTO plans, Matching 403b Retirement Plan, Robust Wellness & Rewards program, Company paid Life & STD Insurances, Discounted Employee Meals, Scholarship Programs, and 80% Company-Paid Health Insurance premiums!
**COVID-19 Vaccine Required for all staff**
Full-time Activity Assistant Care Partner qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of Activity Assistant Experience required
- 1 year experience in LTC/skilled nursing community preferred
- Experience working in an Eden Alternative community preferred
- Experience working in a nonprofit environment preferred
- Genuine passion for working with elders
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Creative thinking and outgoing personality, interpersonal skills
- Good documentation skills (electronic charting experience with PointClickCare preferred)
- Strong organization and time management skills