We are currently interviewing for an Experienced Machine Operator in Hebron, KY.
- 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Bodycote is offering a $1000 sign-on retention bonus!
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Paid holidays and 3 weeks of paid time off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans for employee and family
- 401k with a 5% company match
- Starting wages are $19.00 to $21.00/hour depending on experience
Our people are the heart of our business. As the world's largest provider of thermal processing services, Bodycote employs thousands of highly skilled staff around the globe, some of the best engineers, scientists, and technicians in the industry. Come join our team!
As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for performing HVOF, plasma, and/or other thermal spray coating operations per customer requirements and job folder specifications. In addition, you will:
- Review the job folder to verify the area of the part to be masked, cleaned, and/or blasted and coated. Confirm all pre-coating requirements have been completed according to the job folder specifications.
- Set up all coating process equipment per job specifications. Stage customer parts in tooling in the booth.
- Follow in-process inspection procedures as needed to verify current operation meets customer and technical plan requirements.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues with the support of the supervisor and engineering.
- Record and sign off on all applicable data defined in the job folder.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- This position must satisfy ITAR compliance requirements, therefore candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident Card Holders.
- Education – High School diploma. A technical certification, two-year degree in a technical field, or combination of training and experience is preferred but not required.
- Working experience in a production environment that demonstrates the capability to learn thermal spray processes.
- Previous plasma, thermal spray, and/or HVOF spray experience preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Bodycote has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe, quality-oriented, and productive work environment and for these reasons, all applicants in the United States who receive a conditional offer of employment must undergo a drug screen before employment begins.