As a leading 3PL for 15+ years, we have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery of product over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of freight forwarding solutions; including a customs brokerage as well as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers' unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries. We have a warehouse footprint of over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located to major markets. Our food grade warehouses perform pick/pack, kitting, bagging, blister sealing, and provide cross dock capabilities. We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourcefulness, and rewards the roll-up-your-sleeves, let's get the job done attitude.
I. General Summary of Position
Provides support in tracking and tracing shipments and ensuring scheduling/rescheduling of appointments. Assists with system updates, and departmental clerical support, which may include scanning, gathering, maintaining and sorting through all documentation requirements by customer request.
II. Essential Duties
- Schedules/reschedules appointments as directed.
- Tracks shipments up to day of delivery and may update TMS with delivery date/time or current location.
- Collect and maintain documents including routing guides, documents, etc for major customers and ensure compliance and communication for scheduling/rescheduling and fine avoidance.
- Obtains and sends documents including customer trace reports to customers are needed.
- Provides support in answering and correctly routing incoming calls, emails, etc.
- Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communicating solutions.
- Maintain accurate records and spreadsheets that are updated in real-time.
- Assist with departmental projects and scanning.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required
- Operates safely in all conditions.
- Follows policies and procedures.
III. Supervisory/ Management Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Relevant higher education coursework preferred.
- 3+ years billing, invoicing and reporting skills/experience preferred.
- Bilingual fluent Spanish preferred.
- Ability to type 30-35 wpm with an emphasis on accuracy. 10-key experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with standard office equipment required (phone, fax, copier, etc.)
- Proficient in all Microsoft products, including Outlook, Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sharp attention to detail and ability to analyze including accurate data and numbers.
- Ability to organize/prioritize work in order to productively and efficiently meet deadlines.
- Professional presence with the ability to diffuse difficult situations and problem solve effective solutions.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Experience with standard Microsoft Office and related technology.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high-volume environment with multiple priorities.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work flexible hours across all shifts, weekends, etc based upon business operational demands and may be required to operate across various locations.
V. Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Generous competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual Reviews, etc.
Interested candidates should apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/4919/Jillamy-Inc for immediate consideration. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.jillamy.com.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy, Inc. Human Resources Department.