We Are Looking For
A part-time Pharmacy Technician who will play a personal role within our community to ensure that our patients receive the medication and care that they need. This position will work under a licensed pharmacist's direct supervision to provide exceptional customer service while assisting patients and filling prescriptions.
- Participate in all aspects of the medication fulfillment process
- Provide excellent patient care and customer service
- Develop relationships with patients and suggest services that may be beneficial
- Assist patients with questions and offer Pharmacist consultations
To thrive in this role...
You are someone who has four key emotional skills that can't be taught:
- Curiosity to Learn
- Drive to Improve
We believe that these qualities are innate, while technical skills can be taught.Requirements:
What will you need to succeed?
- Excel in a fast-paced pharmacy environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service-oriented and highly organized
- Team player
- CPhT license is a plus but not required
We're on a mission to improve healthcare. Will you join us? At Sona, our patients are more than medications. They're people with a story, a family, a history, and a future. And when they come to the pharmacy counter, they need more than medications. They need someone who cares about them and wants them to feel their best so they can enjoy their lives outside of the pharmacy walls.
Could you be that "someone"? Our mission can only happen when we hire the right people.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.