We are looking for a Floor Tech to become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a wide variety of duties to clean and disinfect our facilities and ensure a clean, safe environment for all residents, visitors, and staff in accordance with current Federal, State and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing the facility, and as may be instructed by the Housekeeping Supervisor. We're looking for a highly competent and well-organized professional who values safety, security and patient wellness above all else. We focus on providing the best care possible while ensuring patient satisfaction in every interaction. The Floor Tech is responsible for making sure those values are reflected at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or relevant qualification preferred.
- Previous cleaning and/or customer service experience of at least six months preferred.
- Any combination of experience and training which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Must possess willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable.
- Willingness to use initiative and handle extra duties as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to work independently or on a team with little supervision.
- Ability to teach basic skills and techniques to peers.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Summit LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.