Brand new Detox/Residential facility in Laguna Hills, CA is seeking enthusiastic group facilitators to join our team.
The Group Facilitator is responsible for providing group therapy.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY TO POSITION
- Demonstrates knowledge of chemical dependency and addictions and utilizes knowledge and skills to access and meet the client's treatment needs and requirements.
- Facilitate groups based on Addiction and relapse prevention such as : process groups, educational, chemical dependency, etc.
- Must be trained on KIPU
- Documents as required in client charts within a 24 hour period from services provided
- Knowledge of ASAM criteria for treatment, substance related, and co occurring disorders addictions
- Preferably graduation from an accredited college or university with a health-related degree. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years' experience with chemical dependency and/or dual diagnosed clients, preferably in an out-patient setting.
- Preferably Licensed, registered and/or actively working towards certification to practice clinical discipline, if applicable.
- Demonstrates Proficiency in Communication, observation & Written skills.
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding Patient Confidentiality laws.
- Knowledge of Drug-Free Workplace Policies.
- Knowledge of Workplace Violence.
- Knowledge of Corporate Integrity & Ethics
- Knowledge of addictions.
- Ability to interact with a multi-disciplinary team to assist in facets of the recovery program relating to physical health.
- Knowledge of the 12-Step Recovery Program.
- Flexibility to adapt to schedule changes and assumption of responsibilities not delineated in the job description which are related to work as a member of an addiction treatment team.
5. AGE SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS SERVED/RESPONSIBILITY:
6. OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiar with community resources.
7. EMPLOYEE CLASSIFICATION:
- Type of position: Contractor
Pay Range $75 to $120 per hour
commensurate with experience and licensure
*United Recovery Project is an equal opportunity employer