Business Process Analyst
Onsite 3 days a week in Birmingham
Hybrid working contract outside IR35
83zero is excited to be working with a growing asset management company based in Birmingham! With an expanding portfolio of high-end residential properties, they are looking to take on an experienced Business Process Analyst to aid them in transforming the company through exciting greenfield projects!
- To map 'as-is' business processes and identify gaps and improvements that can be made ('to be' processes)
- To develop and document detailed business requirements for business process changes
- Develop User Stories
- To support in translating business requirements into technical requirements that can be implemented by technical teams
- To develop business cases and project plans for business initiatives that support our business strategy and goals
- Challenge stakeholders around process improvement
What you have…
- Demonstrable evidence of gathering requirements, with experience in working with senior stakeholders in developing strategy, gathering requirements and translating requirements to key stakeholders (essential)
- Experience in working with Business Process Modelling, target operating model definition and process re-engineering
- Experience in developing requirements that span multi-systems e.g. finance systems, billing systems, debt recovery systems, telephony systems, web systems
- Qualifications and experience in user requirements gathering tools (essential)
- Proven work experience in undertaking sound business analysis and developing information into concise reports (essential)
- Practical experience in working a number with of stakeholders crossing both business and IT work streams including 3rd party suppliers (essential)
- Experienced in using MS Office tools e.g. Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio (essential) as well experience with working with Jira.
If you are interested in this contract contact Jordan @ 83zero today!