Desktop Support Technician - Wakefield / Hybrid - MDT - £30K
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Desktop Support Technician to join a leading company in the distribution sector, on a permanent basis. As Senior Desktop Support Technician, the successful applicant will join a busy and dynamic IT Support team and be responsible for providing technical support to users and supporting key infrastructure and networks.
Supporting a customer base of over 50000 and 1800 employees, this is a hands-on and dynamic role with great progression opportunities! You will need to have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and demonstrate the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical issues.
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive, log and respond to support requests through the Helpdesk system.
- Manage and support IT systems/infrastructure to ensure that they are working at optimum efficiency.
- Provide technical support to end-users and escalate any issues as required.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Assist in exciting projects, both existing and upcoming.
- Set up new users and support in office moves.
- Process starters and leavers
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience with Microsoft MDT
- Good understanding of incident management preferably within an ITIL environment.
- Office 365, Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of VOIP systems
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Professional and friendly manner and the ability to interact with various stakeholders and users
If this sounds like your ideal next role, please apply now to be considered. Alternatively if you would like more information, please contact Nick Barry on 0113 224 2121 or for more information.
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.