Job Title: SQL Developer
Salary: £36,386 to £40,931 per annum
Contract Type: Perm
To develop forward-thinking business systems and services which meet users' defined business requirements and quality expectations. To maintain strong skills, knowledge and expertise across the University's preferred application development technologies, code development tools and standards.
- To work closely with Business Analysts, Business Systems Architect, Project Teams and End Users to develop system functional requirements and system design documentation.
- To develop web delivered user interfaces, implementing user interface designs and testing/debugging these as appropriate.
- To undertake software development using our University's agreed framework; writing code, devising plans, undertaking unit and system testing, de-bugging and documenting the code and test plans.
- To work closely with the Business Systems Support Analysts and ensure that new business systems are promoted to live production services with complete system specification and support documentation.
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle database technologies.
- Experience of software development.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience of Oracle Apex.
- Knowledge of working in a HE environment.