ASE Autogate Ltd is a fast growing company based in the Shipley area of West Yorkshire.We are now looking to expand our team of experienced and skilled field engineers.This vacancy is a full-time, permanent position which consists of 40 hours per week and overtime.
- Upgrading existing systems
- To rectify faults and replace damaged products, as required.
- Planned preventative maintenance
- To ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- To liaise with the office to discuss and confirm job requirements.
- Update records/reports within our CRM (tablet provided)
- At least 2 years experience (preferred)
- Can demonstrate a good working knowledge of mechanical and automated systems.
- Will work to a high standard, using own initiative.
- Confidently liaise with customers and colleagues.
- Must be able to complete reports online.
- Has good time management.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Monday to Friday
- 7.30 - 16:00
- Covering the whole of the Yorkshire area
- Overtime / Call out available
- £32,000 + dependent on ability and experience
- Company van and fuel provided
- Company mobile
- Holiday entitlement increasing to 25 days, with length of service, plus 8 bank holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Full time, permanent position
- Ongoing product/manufacturer training provided
- Full UK driving license essential
- DHF (preferred)
- ADSA (preferred)
- CSCS (preferred)
- C&G electrical qualifications