- Year 1 OTE earnings, 40k
- 23-27k Base salary (dependant on commercial experience)
- Fast career progression (on average, 2 promotions in your first year)
- Monthly lunch clubs (Dinner by Heston, Fat Duck, Hakkasan)
- All-expense paid for holidays (Barcelona, Dubai, St Anton)
Recruitment is a multi-billion-pound industry and one of the fastest-growing industries in the UK. This misconception about recruitment is that is a HR/customer service role, it not! Recruitment is a fast-paced sales role in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. It is a 360 sales role where you are selling candidates to clients and vice-versa. Why should I do recruitment you may be asking yourself?
- Sky-high earning potential
- In-depth training and development
- Dealing with C-level candidates
- International opportunities
- An ambitious, hungry, and lively environment with a number of target-driven incentives including monthly, quarterly, and annual awards and prizes.
Well that all sounds great, doesn’t it? However, not everyone is made for recruitment. This is what you need to be in order to become a recruitment consultant:
- A recent graduate or extensive B2B sales experience
- A competitive nature
- Money motivated and prepared to work hard for it
- Confident in dealing with people
- Driven & determined to succeed
This is you in a nutshell? Well great, apply for the job and we will be in contact about starting your recruitment career in London! Excited?
We work with a wide range of clients who are looking to build their team around individuals. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within some of the most highly respected recruitment agencies in London. You have the opportunity to work in specialist sectors within recruitment.