Are you a motivated and dynamic automotive Sales Specialist looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest dealership group?
Due to departmental and operational need, our client in Barnstaple are now looking to recruit a full time experienced premium brand Sales Executive to ensure customer centricity, procure car sales and present associated products to their discerning BMW & MINI clientele.
What can they offer you?
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- ECOS vehicle availability
- Manufacturer (market leading) training
- 45 hours per week and Saturdays on a rota
What will my responsibilities be?
Highly capable of constructing the sale of highly prestigious vehicles, offering a 5 star customer service on every occasion, assisting in the achievement of sales department F&I penetration targets, product controls, locating specific vehicles from anywhere in the UK or abroad and arranging logistical requirements for a loyal and prospective customer base, a desire to exceed your own given sales targets and maintaining above average communications with your client database. You will also work closely with brand representatives and also other franchises to ensure Company and Manufacturer directives and objectives are met. Ultimately, you will create a bond of trust with your customers and act with integrity at all times.
The ideal candidate…
- Will have unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
- Be an exceptionally well-presented individual with the attitude to succeed
- Has the capability to quickly establish and build relationships along with demonstrating a professional and organised outlook
- Possesses an understanding of the automotive sales process and the importance of customer communication and prospecting
- Has a real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI's
- Goes that extra mile to provide great customer care
- Will have an advantage if you have worked for a prestige franchised dealer previously
About the company
Our client was founded in 1960, today they partner with 13 automotive brands, have 37 outlets and employ in the region of 980 people throughout the South West of England with businesses across Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
Our client believe that they offer a stable and enjoyable working environment for their employees. Career development is enthusiastically encouraged by the Management and their Manufacturer partners, with dedicated programmes helping employees and their Apprentices with their progression and ongoing careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be one of our Sales Executives, then please click 'apply'.
For a number of reasons, and without notice, we reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement before the closing date.