MANCHESTER (hybrid, flexible)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading educational services company, heading into their Manchester office twice a week. If you're already an analyst with experience across campaigns and reporting, then this is an excellent next step to consider. With a team so focused on supporting their employees as well as their customers, this is a great opportunity, so read on!
This is a leading educational services company that is passionate about making a foundation for all of their customers to succeed. They prioritise their customers to ensure a great commitment to them, so this is a supportive business that really gets to make a difference. They're ideal to join if you enjoy work that makes an impact and getting the satisfaction of knowing you're supporting others.
As the Campaign Analyst, you will be reporting to the Senior Insight Manager and working with other analysts in the team. You can expect to:
- work daily with SQL to conduct analysis and understand key business metrics
- work on marketing campaigns, understanding the selections and best customer targeting, as well as report on campaign performance
- work across BAU reporting, understanding key business metrics and ensuring quality performance across the business
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
As the Campaign Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Have experience of working on analytical projects and reporting
- A good level of SQL proficiency, having used it in a commercial role
- Be data and tech literate
- Have good communications for data storytelling and sharing insights
- Be curious and innovative, interested in understanding problems and solving them through data
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Wider benefits
- Hybrid working - now more flexible depending on candidate location, but minimum once a month
- Support through training and development in SAS and/or Power BI
- Exposure to senior staff in the business so you can learn from them and work with them
- Clear progression pathways and potential to grow within the business
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alanah Chambers via the Apply link on this page.