Reed Engineering are currently working with a bespoke machinery manufacturer based in Chelmsford who are rapidly growing. Due to this growth, they are currently looking for Mechanical / Multi Skilled Assemblers to join their team on a permanent basis!
This company offers a wealth of internal training and opportunities to develop your skills in a friendly and supportive team environment.
- Require competence in precision assembly work using Engineering drawings, process specifications, sketches and verbal instructions.
- The work involves the use of hand and power tools, setting and shimming, manual machining operations and the use of precision measuring instruments.
- Applicants should have previously worked in a similar environment, be able to operate as part of a team but be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Would be the assembly of complex soldering machines involving electrically driven mechanical movements, pneumatic actuators and electronic control sub-systems.
- Formal training in mechanical skills (instrument making) within an apprenticeship coupled with a qualification to at least NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds.
- Equipment familiarisation and process specific training will be given.
- Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Permanent position
If you would be interested in opportunities within this growing organisation who develops their staff internally, please click to apply now!