We are looking for Customer Service Representatives who are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer service. If you are self-motived, have great communication skills and a desire to achieve then this may be the role for you.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Location: Hybrid remote and Liverpool City Centre
Working hours: Full Time; You will be working Monday to Saturday, 37.5 hours a week between 8:00am and 19:30pm on a three-week rolling rota. You will only need to work 1 in 3 Saturdays between the hours of 9.00am and 17.30pm.
No Sunday working.
Flexible part time positions are also available.
As a company, we really value your work life balance so all rota’s will be given 3 weeks in advance to enable you to plan ahead. Bank Holiday working may be required
Salary: A competitive salary package of £21,000 - £24,500 OTE
-A starting salary of £21,000 per annum.
-After 6 months upon successfully passing probation, you will receive an uplift of £500 taking your salary to £21,500 per annum.
-Upon passing developmental competencies, after 12 months service you will receive a further uplift of £1000 taking your salary to £22,500 per annum.
-After 18 months service you will be eligible for a £2000 KPI related bonus taking your total earnings to £24,500 OTE per annum.
As a company we really value your work life balance so all rota’s will be given 3 weeks in advance to enable you to plan your days weeks in advance.
Training and ongoing coaching and development will be provided to help you succeed in your role as we are committed to supporting you so you can reach your maximum earnings.
What you will be doing:
- Responding to Customer Queries about their insurance policies via phone, email and webchat
- Have multiple conversations with different customers on webchat without compromising the quality of the chats
- Making changes to customers insurance policies
- Provide accurate information to customers about their insurance policy
- Dealing with customer queries over direct debit payments
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction and a one call resolution
- Ensure all customer records are updated accurately
- Contact customers by phone and email for outstanding documentation
- Ensure that all FCA compliance procedures are adhered to at all times
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
What we’re looking for:
- A Positive "can do" attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great listening skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Be able to demonstrate patience and empathy
- Excellent customer service skills, incorporating a confident and pleasant telephone manner
- Previous Insurance or Financial Services Industry Experience
- Previous Customer Service Experience
About Acorn Insurance
We have 40 years of experience helping people secure competitive car, taxi, van, motor trade and home insurance, across the UK. As a specialist insurance provider, we offer a wide range of competitive insurance policies that can are tailored to our customers unique insurance needs. In 2020 we were in the Sunday Times top 30 Profit Track companies for private companies with fastest growing profits.
Why Acorn Insurance?
Acorn want to give you more than a job, we want to give you a purpose and a career. So, what can we offer you as an employer? Some of the benefits you will receive include:
- Service-related holiday entitlement capped at 32 days (including bank holidays
- Perk Box Online & High Street vouchers and discounts
- Fresh fruit deliveries twice a week
- £250 bonus for every new colleague you recommend to the business
- Free monthly Café Nero Coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye test vouchers and a contribution towards the frames
- Service-related holiday entitlement capped at 32 days (including bank holidays)
- Clearly defined progression paths with training and support
- Free self-development & qualifications via Magpie Learning
- A comprehensive Mental Health support network including:
- 4 Free Counselling Sessions
- Access to a free 4-week programme of CBT with a trained Therapist Mentor
- Unlimited access to a telephone councillor 365 days a year, 24/7
- A UK wide network of Mental Health First Aiders
- Competitive salary
- Free Hot Drinks on Site
- Dress Down Days
- Regular employee engagement including ongoing competitions with prizes from fantastic places like Hotel Chocolat, HelloFresh, and Love to Shop Vouchers
- Company Pension Scheme
- Charity fundraising events
All roles are subject to DBS and Financial checks, any offer made will be conditional until checks are completed to a satisfactory standard.