Due to continued business growth, our client is for a Data Administrator to join their expanding team. They are looking for a self-motivated individual, to work within a small team to provide support to the Analysts; working within the Operations Team of this successful energy consultants, you will be based at their offices in Redhill.
The core activity of the successful candidate will be to "post" and "validate" supplier invoices into the in-house database, along with other ad-hoc administrative duties.
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience), plus benefits to include generous annual leave, Company Pension & Employee benefits scheme (discounts on shopping, days out and holidays).
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, this role is being offered as a hybrid position, with a minimum 2 days working in the office.
Start: ASAP - ideally on a temp to perm basis, however this is flexible
Who will suit this role?
You will be a process driven, focussed and analytical individual to work within this busy role; you will be well organised and numerically minded - processing high volumes of utility information (up to 250 invoices per day), validating system changes and all-round administration to support the team. The role has scope to expand in the future.
This may suit someone who possesses 6 months to 1 year’s administrative experience, looking to further their career.
- To be organised and self-disciplined
- Possess good computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- High level of accuracy essential
- Strong numerical skills
- To possess the ability to work either unsupervised or as part of a team
What will your working week look like?
- Posting of supplier invoices into the database
- Providing administrative support to the Directors and Analyst Team
- Updating the database (CECil) and various company Reference Points
- Collating and setting up half-hourly consumption data files
- Accessing online supplier portals and retrieving data or copy invoices
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain client contract information
- Preparing of bespoke reports for Clients
- Assisting with other team member’s workload within the Admin Team during busy periods
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.