If you enjoy supporting students to overcome challenges and reach their full potential, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Reed is partnering and supporting local authorities across the country to ensure children, young people and families receive the best possible services by providing expert SEND support.
There is a backlog of EHCP annual reviews at one of our clients and to close the gap there’s a need to recruit temporary SEN officers.
The role entitles:
- Gathering and assessing the information provided.
- Reviewing the special educational provision made for the child or young person to ensure it is being effective in ensuring access to teaching and learning and good progress.
- Reviewing the health and social care provision made for the child or young person and its effectiveness in ensuring good progress towards outcomes.
- Consider the continuing appropriateness of the EHC plan in the light of the child or young person’s progress during the previous year or changed circumstances and whether changes are required including any changes to outcomes, enhanced provision, change of educational establishment or whether the EHC plan should be ceased.
Staff undertaking the work will be required to have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a SEN officer to include experience in the annual review process
- Knowledge of SEND Code of Practice
- Knowledge of Preparing for Adulthood
What is offered:
- Competitive pay rate (£270 per day).
- Working from home and outside IR35
- National access to all of Reed’s SEN clients.
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
If you see yourself fit and would be interested in applying, please reply by sending your CV.