Ready, set, GO for September! Veritas Education are on the lookout for experienced Early Years Teaching Assistants or someone eager to get stuck into a new challenge and career. Are you committed, enthusiastic, patient, and empathetic? Are you in search of a position that is rewarding and where you have the opportunity to change the lives of children and young people? Then look no further an apply today!
Job specification -
To work under the direction of the teacher; assist the measuring, impact and evaluation of teaching and learning. Supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities.
All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and IT, and to be over the age of 16. If you have childcare qualifications, is desirable but not a necessity. Eligible to work in the UK and be willing to apply for a DBS upon successful application.
What we can offer you -
- A wide range of roles and progression opportunities
- Over 200 credited CPD courses to access for free
- A year's free subscription with Noodle Now
- Flexible registration procedures
- Market Leading pay rates
- Your needs are our priority, we work round you
- Up to £200 referral vouchers if you refer a candidate (T&C's APPLY)
If you are interested in this position please apply today or get in touch with Molly Perry on or alternatively, email me at
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'