The Job: Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
The Client: Globally Renowned Infrastructure Investment Manager
The Location: London City
The Opportunity: The company is looking for a high-profile leadership hire as they restructure their finance team in light of recently being de-listed and now privately backed by a major PE house. Join an exec London Team where you will take full leadership over the global group finance function. Pivotal role in delivering the business global strategy through appropriate processes and controls.
- Establish strong relationships with C-level executives and members of the global senior leadership team to understand the inputs and commercial drivers that impact financial performance.
- Build, implement and drive robust planning and forecasting cycles (budgets, reforecasts, multi-year planning) in line with the companies strategy.
- With the support of the FP&A team, lead the group periodic results reporting process and all management reporting, analysis and business partnering activities.
- Automate, streamline and implement processes and systems to allow for increased productivity and efficiency.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Extensive FP&A experience within the asset management market
- Highly commercial, results-driven and strategically minded
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with C-suit and board level personnel