This role will be at one place in our nursing home,This will be a permanent job contract hours by the care home direclty,For further details apply for this job and Our Team will reach you asap.
you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs, mental health needs, dementia and providing care for older people.
Day-to- day tasks will include, assisting with safe lifting and moving of service users, administering medication, meal preparation and planning, enabling service users to achieve independence in accordance with their care plan; providing help and general companionship whenever necessary.
What Exclusive Recruitment can offer you as a Care Assistant:
Free training will be provided in onboarding process - In line with the Care Certificate
- Flexible shifts to fit around you - full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
- Weekly Pay - Competitive Hourly Rates
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications
- Free DBS*
- Up to £1000* in referral bonuses
- Annual pay review
What Exclusive Recruitment needs from you as a Care Assistant:
- You must be over 18 to apply
- Have the right to work in the UK
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Exclusive Recruitment would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB at ONE TIME.
* T&Cs apply