Responsible Business Executive
In this role you will work together with the Senior Responsible Business Executive, to support the Head of Responsible Business, Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager and Responsible Business Manager to deliver our inclusion and belonging programmes globally with a particular focus on mental health and wellbeing.
Main duties and responsibilities:To provide support the Responsible Business Team by:
- developing a menu of opportunities for actively engaging our clients in inclusion and wellbeing activities
- developing and maintaining an inclusion and belonging strategy
- preparation of award submissions for our inclusion and belonging programmes
- responding to external requests for information about our commitment to inclusion and belonging
- supporting our inclusion network groups
- embedding our Values and Purpose across the firm
- attendance at events and meetings in our UK offices and more widely as required
- supporting the team with other aspects of Responsible Business (including pro bono and community & investment)
If this is the right role for you, you will enjoy working with charities, community partners and education providers.
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Up to 5 days' carers/parental leave per year;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Glenn Wilshaw. Please note that we only accept CVs that are logged on the recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.