- You will provide full stack web development skills and services forming a core part of the technical know-how.
- You will help create, update, innovate, test, future proof and maintain the front-end and back-end of various websites and other web-related technologies as well as our development practices.
- You will help drive, inform, and implement technological solutions taking ideas and/or designs to development into production.
- You will take day-to-day direction from the Lead Developer and will work collaboratively across the team and with wider stakeholders with the aim for continual improvement in all matters to ensure best practice.
- The 'daily' tech stack is React/Redux/Saga/SSR/StyledComponents based with a 3rd party backend.
- TypeScript with APIs is used for pure backend work. Deployment is mostly handled by other teams. More specific technical details are found in the Person Specification
What you'll get in returnThis is a 3-6 month contract, and will be mostly remote, however very occasional travel to Preston will be required. Day rate is flexible depending on experience.What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.