Our well-established client is looking for an experienced Vulnerable Client Lawyer to join their friendly and fast-paced team in Canterbury.
The role consists of dealing with a varied caseload of Vulnerable Client Lawyermatters such as:
- Experience of the main areas of law noted above
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High quality educational and technical background
- Self-motivated, self-confident and able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Good team player with collegial and collaborative approach
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Commercial acumen and appreciation of financial fundamentals
- Genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans for the firm
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working as part of a team, organised with the ability to prioritise your workload.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.