Apprentices are in demand.
Whether you're just starting out, looking for a career change, or eager to build new skills in your current role, we can get you a foot in the door with a top employer in Newcastle.
In the last decade, we’ve jump-started the careers of over 30,000 eager learners introducing them to leading employers - from localsuccessful businesses to the biggest brands on the planet like the BBC, Barclays, Vodafone, Fujitsu and British Airways.
As a QA apprentice, you’ll gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary and receive all your training at no cost to you. With our career progression pathways, you can take your learning as far as you want – all the way from a Level 3 apprenticeship to a Bachelor or Masters degree, completely debt-free.
Roles and responsibilities:
We are looking for some technically savvy and resourceful apprentices to join the innovative world of data and data analytics. Like the sound of translating data from chunks of numbers into plain, understandable language? A Data Analyst apprenticeship is your route into a rewarding career.
You’ll learn to:
- Source, format and present data securely, using Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL
- Analyse structured and unstructured data to support business outcomes
- Blend data from multiple sources as directed
- Communicate outcomes appropriate to the audience
Is this you?
We’re looking for someone who wants to push technology to its limits. You’re passionate about using technology to help you make sense of data and finding patterns and solutions. A good attitude and a willingness to learn are essential.
You will also need:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Where will your apprenticeship take you?
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average.
This apprenticeship programme opens the door for further employment opportunities including:
- Data Technician
- Junior Data Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Financial Analyst
About QA Apprenticeships:
- We are the largest Microsoft Gold Learning Partner in the UK. We’ll offer you a broad range of Microsoft training courses, taught by highly experienced experts.
- We hold the highest overall pass rate among UK tech training providers (*Based on end-point assessments by the BCS 2020).
- We’ve been awarded Gold for ‘Best Use of Blended Learning’ 2020 at the Learning Tech Awards. Our model of learning is a blend of virtual and face-to-face learning sessions. You’ll gain knowledge through a combination of project and lab work, events, self-research, self-paced learning and peer-to-peer learning.
- We’ll help you get on-the-job experience, earn a salary and work towards an industry-recognised qualification all the way up to Masters level.