A Client within the Public Sector is currently recruiting for a Principal Property Surveyor to join their commercial team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have experience working within the public sector and extensive experience as a property surveyor.
The purpose of the role is to undertake and be accountable for the delivery of all day-to-day Property Management services covering their portfolios.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Manage lease renewals, vacations, new lettings, rent reviews, lease variations, dilapidation claims, litigation and other contractual and statutory processes for residential and commercial property
- Overseeing rental valuation of freehold and leasehold property including
- Manage health and safety and compliance of property and customers
- Lead the financial output of the team from budget planning, income management, reporting to measurement against milestones, constantly reviewing to ensure best value is driven from the portfolio, in terms of income and expenditure and recovery of costs
- Ensure that customer relationships are managed to the organisations standards
- Overview the developments of the operating strategy for the properties allocated, included services charge and facilities management set up
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £470 p/day Umbrella Ltd (approx. £1300 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications. So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to or call James at Service Care Construction on
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!