£25,000 + Bonus.
Our client is recruiting for a Automotive / Fleet Administrator to join their team. They are looking for someone with good administration skills, strong communications skills, and an ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The role will involve providing administration support to the account management team, processing documentation for vehicles, ensuring cars are registered/ taxed and all paperwork is completed prior to delivery, updating stock lists, creating invoices and data inputting.
We are looking for someone with previous automotive office-based experience in either administration or customer service, strong attention to detail, numerate and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will need to have good communication skills and excellent organisational and time management skills.
The role involves:
• Processing vehicle documentation
• Ensuring vehicles are taxed/ registered prior to delivery
• Updating and maintaining customer details
• Inputting costs and invoices onto the system
• Preparing reports
• Updating stock lists
• Issuing invoices and credits
• Providing support to the account management team
We are looking for:
• Previous fleet administrator experience would be advantageous
• Numerate with excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Someone looking for a long-term role with an opportunity to progress
• Monday to Friday – 0830h to 1730h (with some flexibility)
.For more information please contact Craig on