Hybrid Working - 3 days / 2 days
A newly created role in the HR team, reporting to the HR Director, the HR Administrator provides day-to-day transactional HR support to all colleagues across offices in the UK, India and Australia. The HR Administrator will support the HR Director and HR Business Partnering team by taking full responsibility for the execution of transactional HR administration and project coordination across a full range of HR activities including payroll, pensions, compensation and benefits cycles, performance management, recruitment, training and development, HR systems and ad-hoc HR projects.
You will be a key member of the busy and fast-paced HR team and will contribute to the development of a range of HR tools that support the business objectives and help the business achieve operational excellence in its HR activities.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• A keen eye for detail
• Ability to build effective working relationships with a range of key stakeholders both internally and externally
• Proven ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload with little supervision
• Ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines. Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
• Trustworthy and supportive with a high degree of integrity and loyalty
• A proactive team player who is confident, professional and conscientious
• Draws on own and others knowledge and experience in order to apply judgement to help solve problems.
• Considers the impact of decisions on others and makes timely decisions
• Demonstrable HR administration experience developed within fast-paced working environments
• Confident with the use of Microsoft Outlook and Office 365
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates