Gas & Heating Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000
You will be a talented and hardworking Gas and Heating Engineer who is looking to join an ethical and family run business. You are keen to join an expanding team and be involved in the company’s growing reputation.
This post is full time permanent and offers a real opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Install various types of heating systems for commercial and domestic settings
- Ensure installations are in line with company standards and current regulations
- Follow and adhere to drawings, plans and schedules
- Health and Safety compliant
- Maintain all necessary documentation
Your Skills :
- Experience with heating and plumbing installations
- Physically fit
- Good reading, writing and verbal skills
- Computer literate
- Able to interpret technical plans
- Current, valid qualifications required (NVQ level 2 or equivalent in plumbing and heating)
- Full, clean driving licence
If this sounds like a role that you could be interested in please "click apply" and one of our commercial team will be in contact with you to chat through your requirements.