PART-TIME ROLES ARE AVAILABLE!
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors for our client who is one of the leading manufactures of white goods based in Corby.
This role is dealing with incoming calls from Customers and arranging engineers visits.
They are looking for full and part time people to join the team, the full time hours would be Monday - Friday (10am-2.00pm) and they are also offering some Full-time shifts.
£10.82 per hour (£21'089 pa) and for the right person, this role could go temp to perm.
This role is on a hybrid rota which is 2 weeks in the office and 2 weeks working from home.
Supporting our customer's requests via inbound calls you will be expected to-
- Take ownership of customer queries and follow through to completion
- Identify and order spare parts and accessories, provide self help advice and book service visits in addition to promoting extended warranty products
- Respond rapidly to all inbound customer traffic observing the current Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Deliver first class quality customer service
- Promote products and services with the aim of generating income for the business and improving customer loyalty. This may include the selling of repair plans, extended warranty and accessories where appropriate
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, policies and standards
No previous experience required for this position. Training provided
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.