Our client are a fast growth digital agency.
About the Role
The Paid Media Manager will work closely within the digital and creative teams. You will be responsible within the agency to manage and create clients PPC & Paid Social projects. This is an important role within the team and comes at a time of exciting growth. This role will offer you the chance to make it your own and present opportunities for personal growth for the right candidate. It will involve working with key stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure that your campaigns align with the overall marketing strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Executing paid media campaigns, forecasts and reports for clients and the account management teams.
- Working closely with the relevant client services, creative and digital teams to increase client performance and ROI.
- Managing the relevant paid media channels for clients, such as Google ads and Facebook.
- On-going optimisation of campaigns, bidding and ad content strategies.
- Collaborating with the team to offer key insights and opportunities.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media.
We’re looking for an expert who:
- Is comfortable in managing large and complex paid media campaigns. Including but not limited to the following channels; Google ads, Facebook/Instagram/Meta, Youtube, Tiktok, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Is excited by increasing clients paid media performance by utilising the latest innovations, methods and trends.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Has the ability to proactively execute campaigns for customer acquisition whilst having the agility to react and implement ad-hoc tactical changes.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in this or a similar role.
- Have created and are comfortable creating thorough and well structured paid media strategies.
- Knowledge of Google merchant centre.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Comfortable with managing multiple clients across a range of channels, countries and campaigns.
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- Be a logical and analytical thinker.
- Be interested in innovation and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
Excellent package on offer.