Windows Engineer / DevOps (VMWare PowerShell CI/CD Azure) *Hybrid WFH*. Do you have a background working on complex Windows Infrastructure and would like to move to a more DevOps focussed role? You could be progressing your career in a senior hands-on role at a global InsurTech.
As a Windows Engineer / DevOps you will be responsible for maintaining and updating virtual machines in Azure. There is a company wide tech transformation in progress to Azure cloud based services, you'll be part of this and will gain further Azure DevOps skills as your role progresses.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home the majority of the time, visiting the Reigate office once a fortnight (within a five minute walk of the station) for team meet-ups.
- You have a strong knowledge of Windows OS
- You have a good knowledge of virtualisation e.g. VMWare
- You have experience of administering version control systems such as VSTS / Git and SVN
- You have scripting skills with PowerShell and / or C# .Net coding ideally
- You're familiar with CI/CD tools such as TeamCity and Azure DevOps with the ability to build and improve CI/CD pipelines for product teams
- You enjoy collaboratively problem solving to provide simple solutions to complex problems
As a Windows Engineer / DevOps you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Windows Engineer / DevOps (VMWare PowerShell CI/CD Azure) opportunity.