Are you an experienced Marketing Executive seeking a new opportunity with a leading brand?
Are you strategic, creative, keen and motivated to promote brand awareness and develop new business streams?
Our leading Property Brand client is seeking a Senior Marketing Exec to join the team on a permanent basis in Croydon (Hybrid/Home based). Reporting into the head of Marketing, you will play a key role in developing strategy and operations in addition to developing brand awareness and lead generation for the wider group. You will take a lead with regards to lead and demand generation strategy and ensure all tool and resources are effectively utilised and ultimately driving brand awareness by way of multi-channel marketing
- Leading Brand
- Flexible working / hybrid / flexible hours
- Excellent company benefits
- Excellent training and career progression
- Excellent working environment and culture
- Collaborate with stakeholders to formulate an understanding of the requirements
- Proactively identify advertising opportunities and the implementation, for lead generation and customer acquisition
- Plan a calendar of advertising activity across the different brands within the Group
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to tailor campaigns to reflect audience type Google ads (PPC)
- Plan and execute effective integrated lead and demand generation campaigns
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to tailor campaigns
- Google ads (PPC)
- Paid Social Media
- Display/Banner ads
- Prospect Email Marketing planning
- Prospect Editorials
- Webinars - scheduling and set up, working closely with the Marketing Assistant
- PR - identify opportunities with trade publications
- Experience with planning, designing and overseeing campaigns (B2B)
- Understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns
- knowledge of Google Ad Manager/PPC advertising (developing content)
- Experience with paid Social Media
- Experience using email communication platform Mailchimp or similar
- Creative, with an eye for design
- Confidence to actively pursue advertising opportunities
- Ability to work on own initiative and collectively with PR and 3rd party agency
- Experience in a multi-brand environment would be an advantage
For further details on this new and exciting position, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.