C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net CI/CD). Are you a talented technologist with strong backend C# experience? You could be progressing your career working on complex and interesting systems at a hugely successful, global InsurTech company.
As a C# Developer, you'll design and develop real-time pricing and risk systems, playing a key role in developing new features and enhancing existing code in C#. There will be a small amount of front end work giving you the opportunity to expand your skillset and widen your tech stack. You'll be working in a tech driven environment, continually learning, and developing your skills including picking up valuable knowledge of insurance / financial software systems.
This role is based in Reigate although, you will only need to go into the office 1 day a week.
- You have strong C# .Net development skills
- You have a strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as Object Orientated Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns including SOLID
- You have a good understand of CI/CD
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# CI/CD) opportunity.