Design and Technology Teacher - 'Outstanding' in all areas school in Haringey, North London - ASAP start - MPS/UPS
Are you an innovative and passionate Design Technology Teacher looking to take the next step in a school where DT is a popular and growing subject?
Would you be keen to join a school in which you get the chance to make your mark teaching resistant materials, product design, graphics, engineering, food technology, or textlies to enthusiastic students?
This very high attaining Haringey school are looking for a talented DT Teacher to their team ASAP, and welcome applications from experienced teachers and ECTs alike. Get in touch with Tradewind Recruitment today to find out more about how we can help you secure this post at an excellent school!
**Design and Technology Teacher - Haringey, North London
**Resistant materials, product design, engineering, food technology, or textlies specialisms considered
**Forward thinking school with a creative focus
**Join a school that has received awards for high standards of teaching
**Growing team with great opportunity to make your mark and progress
The school - Design and Technology Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This excellent, vibrant and inclusive Haringey school is oversubscribed yearly due to brilliant results and a reputation for attracting and retaining high quality teachers.
- Students here are high achievers, and many go on to obtain places at top UK universities. Their most recent 'Ofsted' was 'Outstanding', and the strong SLT has solid plans to keep raising standards and pushing to be one of the top schools in the borough, as well as the North of London
- They have built links with several higher education institutions that solidify the innovative teaching of Design and Technology and bring to life its application to the wider world and in further education. Staff here tend to have long tenures, and as such provide excellent mentoring and guidance for ECTs who join this prestigious school.
- This post is available due to the DT team growing, creating an opportunity for a creative and results driven Teacher of DT who wants to share expertise in their subject and bring it to life for dedicated students.
The role - Design and Technology Teacher - Haringey, North London
- The DT department at this excellent school is popular and produces very strong results. Students enjoy practical lessons that help them solve problems in 'real world' context, and give them a sense of how the different elements of DT can be applied to all aspects of life.
- First and foremost, you will be an inspirational and creative Design Technology Teacher (or newly qualified teacher) who is driven by results and achievement.
- Opportunities for CPD are plentiful, as are progression with internal promotion being highly encouraged where possible.
How to apply - Design and Technology Teacher - Haringey, North London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind on to find out more about this and other DT roles that may interest you in North London, or email your CV to for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer