Assistant Branch Manager
£27,500 + Excellent Benefits Package
Our client is currently recruiting for a talented and results driven Branch Manager to help them to grow, deliver sales and exceed customer expectations.
As a Branch Manager, you will be a natural leader with excellent communication and organisation skills, enabling you to motivate and develop your team. You will identify and capitalise on every sales opportunity, inspiring your customers with the perfect solutions for their requirements. The Branch Manager will be an expert at building rapport quickly and creating trusted relationships to ensure that everything we do enables us to deliver on our promises to our customers and exceed expectations.
• Effective management of the team and resource
• Setting the standard of a sales oriented culture
• Delivering against sales and customer demands while maximising profitability
• Maximising margin and net profit
• Keeping everyone safe
• Build and maintain relationships with new and existing trade and retail customers
• Ability to interpret and analyse financial and statistical information
As a Branch Manager, you'll have an innovative and agile approach to identify growth opportunities. You'll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results, whilst being committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
From boilers to bathroom suites, tubing to towel rails and everything in between, our client has all the products our customers need to complete the job. And we have all you need to build a successful career!
• Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
• Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
• Life assurance
• Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
• Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, let's be there for each other
• Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
• Financial education and loans
• Flexible working options
• Striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
• And more!
This role is being handled by Venture Recruitment, a specialist Trade, Retail and KBB recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
Working in partnership with Venture Recruitment will mean working with experienced sector specialists committed to ensuring a first class service. We work with some of the UK’s biggest and most progressive companies so please apply today to find out how we can support you with your next career move.