Educated Recruitment are currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching role at a school in the Taunton area. This will be working alongside Year 9 and Year 10 pupils, on a full-time basis. Part-time timetable considered for the right candidate.
To commence ASAP and run for at leasst the duration of the Autumn Term.
Please contact Emma at Educated Recruitment for further information.
Why work for Educated Recruitment?
- Competitive day rate + benefits
- Access to complete recognised courses
- Lots of support from dedicated, experienced consultants who work closely with you
- A quick and simple registration process
Essential candidate requirements:
- Recent classroom experience
- Behaviour/SEN experience - working with ADHD, Sensory disorders, intervention experience
- Full DBS check - Educated Recruitment can carry this out on your behalf
Please get in touch if you have experience in any of the following: SEN Teacher, Special Educational Needs, Teaching Support, Teaching Assistant, HLTA, SEN, PRU, Pupil Referral Unit, KS2, KS3, KS4, Supply Teacher
To find out more about the roles, call Emma at Educated Recruitment or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Educated Recruitment now have an APP! Find us in the App Store or Google Play Store, and apply for jobs directly via the app!