This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your knowledge of Reward and Workday and work on a diverse range of responsibilities and projects, as the role is part of an established and busy Reward & Benefits Team, incorporating Payroll, Benefits and HR Systems. You'll fit right in, if you are looking for an environment where you can make a real difference and contribute to a rapidly developing function by providing excellent support to the Reward Manager, wider HR team.
- Using HR salary survey methodology and/or assimilating additional external pay data to benchmark roles against the external market and provide clear recommendations based on the data
- Supporting the Reward Manager in the implementation of the annual pay review and outstanding contribution review programme
- Supporting the Reward Manager in the implementation of market adjustments and statutory wage increases (calculating new salaries, producing letters etc.)
- Supporting the Reward Manager on data analysis and submissions for statutory reporting such as UK Gender Pay Gap as necessary. Produce quarterly reports to support the analysis of Gender and Ethnicity pay gap
- Supporting the Reward Manager on annual data submission to salary surveys
- Providing pay data analysis and analytics as required
- Responding to compensation queries from employees and managers, escalating where necessary.
- Experience with coordinating and managing benefits
- Maintain and implement all benefits required under the Company policy. Ensure administrative records are updated and available to appointed users.
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (or similar e-mail package)
- Acting as Compensation and Benefits Partner and administrator in Workday, approving benefit and compensation changes and providing support to EEs and Managers on compensation and benefits related tasks in Workday, where necessary
- Performing regular checks of the compensation and benefits data in Workday
- Identifying, investigating and resolving discrepancies in compensation and benefits data on Workday that are raised though monthly payroll checks
- Acting as Functional Lead for Compensation & Benefits in Workday and ensure that all user guides, videos and help text are always up to date
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to streamline benefits and compensation configuration on Workday
- Proactively supporting the developing new and improved processes benefits and compensation processes on Workday