We're Norton Rose Fulbright - a global law firm with over 50 offices and 7,000 employees worldwide.
Our Newcastle office is currently recruiting for a Talent Management Advisor. As well as the relevant skills and experience, we're looking for people who are innovative, commercial and value the work that they do. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and believe diversity drives innovation, so we're building a culture where difference is valued.
We are looking for a HR professional who has a passion for talent development and shape and grow our organisation of the future.
- Assessment of talent - Working closely with the recruitment and resource management team to ensure we are assessing talent to the best of our capability.
- Building talent 'pools' - To support worforce planning
- Succession planning & Career development
- Performance management -engage staff and improve performance by offering transparency and clarity around expectations for promotion and development at each level.
- Talent Analytics - Manage the development of metrics and scorecard for talent and organisational development areas.
- Employee engagement & Employee retention
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a HR capacity with the passion to develop talent.
- Ability to engage and gain credibility with all levels of employee across the business, as well as partners
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Resilience with the confidence to deliver difficult messages
Our clients come first and whilst we have a high performance culture and work hard as a team, in return we offer a range of competitive benefits including:
- 25 days hols + Bank hols - Buy up to 5 days
- GP Service
- Bupa Healthcare
- Flexible working
In addition, we are proud of our established health and wellbeing programme which supports our employees through mental, physical and lifestyle challenges.
Norton Rose Fulbright is committed to promoting a diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace where everyone can realise their full potential and career ambitions on the basis of merit and skill. We offer a range of family friendly and inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks. Find more about Diversity and Inclusion here.
Norton Rose Fulbright is an equal opportunities employer. We will make reasonable adjustments to our application process to ensure that you have the best chance of success. We understand that there's not a "one size fits all" approach to adjustments so our team will work with you individually to understand more about your requirements. Please contact our Recruitment team on