Service Engineer / Electro Mechanical Engineer required for our client; a well-established electro- mechanical company who have multiple sites. Due to expansion they require an additional Field Service Engineer in the Hertfordshire area covering the LU, MK, AL and SG post code areas. The successful Service Engineer must have experience in a field based position servicing / maintaining electro mechanical equipment on site.
Field Service experience is essential and the role will require you to work on waste water / sewage treatment plants, therefore an electro-mechanical background is required.
Service Engineer Position Requirements
- At least 1 year experience in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Electrically competent
- Physically fit to carry out the tasks (a medical may be required)
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience working in a field service role
- IT literate especially with Microsoft packages
- Willing to work with waste water / sewage
- Any experience working on sewage treatment plants is desirable
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28k - £31k depending on experience
- 33 days holiday (25 + bank holidays)
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Optional Sunday overtime
- Rota for bank holidays and Christmas
- Company van / fuel card / Tablet and mobile for business use
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.