Job Title: Machine Setter & Operator
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Pay Rate: £22,425pa
ARE YOU EXPERIENCED WITHIN MACHINE OPERATING AND SETTING ? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ROLE CLOSER TO HOME?
gap personnel Gloucester, are currently recruiting for a Machine Setter & Operator for a unique business based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
The site produces a unique product that is distributed exclusively across the UK and worldwide. The role of the Machine Setter & Operator is a key part of the business and you will be joining a key working to specific production targets in a small, relaxed and friendly environment.
- Key holder of opening & closing the site (dependant on shift pattern)
- Turn on, set machines ready for production
- Ensure that all products are ready to begin feeding machines
- Running quality, temperature & machine operating checks
- Add / remove tooling where adequate for machine runs
- Product and tool changeovers per customer / production orders
- Light machine maintenance such as cleaning and checking rollers
Due to being small friendly team, flexibility to assist on small additional warehouse duties may be included to support the business.
Ideal candidates will:
- Previous experience with machine operating and setting
- Team player, flexible and adaptable to small team environment
- Forklift License (desirable)
Basic Working Hours:
- Monday to Friday, 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm (rotational)
- 37.5 hours per week
Company Benefits & Site Amenities:
- Holiday - 25 days +B/Hols
- Pension contribution - 4.5% after 3 months
- 'Simply Health’ after 6 months
- Death in Service = 2 x salary
- Team events / Social activities
- Canteen - additional coffee vans, supermarkets, food huts easily accessible
Successful candidates we be a pro-active team worker, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office and the team will help you with your registration.
gap personnel is acting as an employment business