Temp to Perm Opportunity
We have a fantastic vacancy for an experienced Plasterer to join our well-established housing association.
The Association has properties across the North West, with this role servicing the Preston / Blackburn area.
Our client are a fantastic organisation with people at the heart of everything they do and can offer any hardworking, experienced tradesmen the environment to enjoy their trade and reap the benefits of permanent employment.
You will be required to complete repairs and maintenance, scheduled through a PDA, using a company van and complete the repair as if you were working in your own home. You will work 39.5 hours per week for a rate of circa £17 / hour.
The client has the ability to provide pay in various forms including PAYE, Umbrella or CIS.
Full working knowledge of the base trade with any basic working knowledge of other trades is valuable. You must as a bare minimum be able to complete the following jobs:
- prepare surfaces and level off uneven areas
- mix plaster to the right consistency by hand or with an electric mixer
- apply 'wet' finishes to walls and ceilings - solid plastering
- patch plaster repairs to walls or ceilings
- fix internal plasterboard or wallboard partitions in rooms - dry lining
- coat outside walls with protective coverings like pebble-dash or render
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.