Role: Specification Sales Engineer (Heating)
Location: Field + Home Based (Covering Scotland & Northern Ireland)
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
At Daikin, we have a great opportunity for a Specification Sales Engineer. In this role, you will identify, develop, and manage new and existing specifiers to promote and sell Daikin renewable heat pumps. This is a fantastic chance to work in the renewables market with the prospect of huge potential!
What’s In It For You?
Daikin UK care about what they do and who helps them to do it, so they put great emphasis on rewarding their employees every step of the way. This includes:
- Highly competitive annual bonus.
- Company car / car allowance.
- Comprehensive private medical and personal accident insurance plans.
- Employer contributions to pension.
- Investment in your training and development to encourage and support your career progression within the company
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Specification Sales Engineer for Daikin UK, you will be focussed on dealing with both the New Build aspect of the role, speaking, and liaising with developers and the Social Housing aspect, speaking and liaising with landlords.
- Manage end-to-end project tracking, sales forecasting, and conversion.
- Increase specification sales pipeline volumes for renewable products (heat pumps).
- Manage projects from initial specification through to contract award by producing designs, technical proposals and promote Daikin as a preferred supplier.
- Act as the key contact for after-sales customer care ensuring expectations are met in an efficient manner.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will come from a specification background in the heating industry, possess good work ethic with the ability to manage your diary and time.
You will be ready for a challenge, level-headed, and customer focused.
Who are we?
Daikin UK Ltd provides innovative, premium quality, indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial, and industrial customers. Over 90 years of precision and innovation has helped Daikin UK build a worldwide reputation for quality and technology.