Integra People are currently looking for a Pastoral Support officer for a secondary school in the Greater Manchester Area
- To ensure referrals are processed in a timely fashion and that all pupils' placements are effectively tracked, monitored and supported.
- To work as a member of the pupil referral service and contribute to the achievement of its objectives.
- To contribute to the delivery of high-quality education provision to young people supported by the pupil referral service
- To provide information and support to young people and their parents/carers, enabling them to fully access the service, including arranging transport of pupils and parents/carers.
- Reporting to the pastoral Manager
- To attend, when required to convene placement planning and review meetings and multi-agency meetings as necessary
- To support transitions between provisions/schools/key stages
- Salary depending on experience between £24,000 and £27,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive school, who really care about their students and their welfare.
If this role sounds like the one for you - apply today & send your CV to James at Integra.