UK's largest independent children services provider is looking to hire on a permanent contract a Senior Social Worker - Hybrid working. This is a large community of fostering & adoption agencies that joined resources and work together to continuously improve outcomes for disadvantaged children and young people.
The organisation has fantastic reputation and has been rated Outstanding by Ofsted. As a senior social worker - hybrid working you can gain management skills and be trained in working therapeutically. This is an organisation that is very focused on innovation and continuously develops in order to achieve positive and lasting outcomes for its clients.
- Hybrid working - flexible forward thinking environment
- UK's largest children services provider (with largest focus on fostering & adoption)
- Covering Nottingham, Derby, Nottinghamshire
- Office is in Mansfield
- Family preservation service, aiming to reunify and divert children and young people from the edge of care
- Up to £37,000 +mileage
- 30 days annual leave
- Company pension, life assurance, discount scheme
- Large community of fostering & adoption agencies
- Continuous learning & career progression opportunities
- Therapeutic care
If this sounds like a great challenge please go ahead and apply via this website with a CV in a word format.
You will be required to travel into the community for this role either in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire or Derby thus a license and access to a car is essential.
You will also need to be qualified as a Social Worker and have experience with children services social work. Having worked with foster carers is a plus.
I am very happy to receive questions also at my linkedin account Ana Bohotineanu. Looking forward to hearing from you.