About HCPHCP Group encompasses HCP Automotive and HCP International, two premier recruitment consultancies offering unparalleled services to Clients, which entail some of the most luxurious brands, hiring the best talent to complement the brands and groups they represent.We have chosen and continue to select cutting-edge technology with our people in mind. To enhance productivity and deliver exceptional customer service, we provide the best software and hardware to make your everyday role more efficient and collaborative wherever you work. In addition, we provide training to build your digital skills regularly so that you can grow alongside our technological enhancements.The business was established directly as a response to the needs of automotive manufacturers and their retailer networks to have a trusted partner who could work with them by understanding their brand values and delivering talent acquisition solutions quickly, efficiently, and consistently.Today, within our automotive division, we are the trusted partners of brands such as Audi, Bentley, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, and Rolls-Royce. And automotive dealer groups, both privately and publicly owned. In our international business, we work with Middle Eastern Royal Families, Embassies, Private Family Offices and Conglomerates to Multi-National Corporations.This is a fascinating time for HCP; we're growing our team to help deliver our ambitious strategy to become the ultimate specialist recruitment consultancy. Read on if you're looking for a new challenge, have an entrepreneurial flare, and are motivated by ownership and accountability where you'll also have an opportunity to create a small but highly effective marketing department.The RoleThe newly created and exciting role of Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for developing and delivering the online marketing strategy across email marketing, automation, campaigns, CRM management and analysis, website, and social media management.
- Construct and implement campaigns to support recruitment strategies targeting audiences within multiple industries in the UK and internationally
- Develop, manage and continually finetuning the client and candidate journey to ensure engagement, transparency, and a positive experience
- Produce ROI reports by gathering data gained from recruitment teams, aiming to improve ROI
- React to PR requests efficiently by having the ability to draft responses and press releases
- React to branding requests quickly, particularly while working on bid and tender presentation slides
- You may also be required to help on bids, help with HR campaigns and possibly other departments depending on their needs
- You hold a marketing degree and have proven experience of lead generation success in a marketing or communications role
- You have excellent English language skills with the ability to write copy for blogs, news and views, web content, social media platforms etc
- A multi-tasker with excellent time and project management skills who can work effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing business
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and marketing automation activities
- A robust understanding of social media platforms and their role in marketing and communications
- A confident approach without hesitation to overcome obstacles. There could be many; we're a fast-paced business, and problem-solving is paramount to getting the job done
- Experience in working across functional disciplines & diverse cultures would be beneficial
- Working with recruitment industry platforms such as Broadbean and Salesforce would be ideal, although not essential
- You must be passionate about marketing, can work with busy teams and influence decisions with excellent presentation skills.
The PackageBesides working with a great team of people, we offer attractive compensation, benefits and a genuine opportunity for further progress and development in an expanding group.ApplicationIf you're interested in discovering more about HCP, the role, and our ambitions, apply with your up-to-date CV.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.