Talent 84 are currently recruiting for an HGV Technician to fill a permanent, full time position in Doncaster on behalf of one of the largest Automotive Centre's in the UK with sites located across the country. This position will be excellent for people looking for a reputable company to work for and to forward their careers.
As a new Commercial Vehicle Fitter, you will join a friendly team which will see you working 5 days a week in an approved dealership on a rotating shift.
Hours of work:
- Week 1 Monday to Friday 6:00am - 14:30pm.
- Week 2 Monday to Friday 14:00pm - 22:30pm
- 42.5 hours per week.
Main Duties: We require an experienced HGV Engineer who can ensure automotive customers are back on the road as soon as possible.
- Servicing, inspecting and repairing vehicles
- Diagnosing any issues with vehicles
- Ensuring all paperwork and digital records are fully completed
Requirements for the role - as the company grows, it is need of more HGV Technicians. The skills needed for this role are:
- Minimum 1 year post apprentice experience
- Diagnostics and inspections as well as routine maintenance experience
It would be ideal if you had:
- DAF experience
- Irtec License
- HGV License
Company Benefits include, but aren't limited to:
This position offers an On Target Estimate of up to 45k!
Colleagues are the most important asset of the company, so we promise you some benefits, including but not limited too:
- 31 days Holiday
- Retail discounts on high-street stores
- Industry leading training
- Onsite mental mental health first aiders
- Career Progression opportunities
If you have the required skills and are interested in this role, please do apply online.
Talent 84 Ltd Acts as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client and as an employment business when supplying temporary staff. Talent 84 Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.