We are working with our client to find an experienced individual to advise corporate business clients based in the South of England on their health and wellbeing benefit needs. You will be working from home with travel to clients required. The individual will provide advice on choosing and implementing employee benefits with a focus on Private Medical Insurance. New business sales will be a core part of this role. Additional areas of advice would include Group Risk and general employee benefits / associated products.Requirements
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan own workload and manage demands and deadlines.
- Professional in manner and approach
- Enthusiastic, confident, and assertive
- Analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse and interpret data
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to write and present recommendation reports
- Highly competent with Microsoft Excel and Word
- PMI / Health and Wellbeing experience/knowledge.
- Broker experience preferred / insurer experience an advantage
- Preferably Cert CII qualified.
- Group Risk experience knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience of managing a client portfolio
- Proven sales history
- 24 days annual leave increasing to 30 days with service plus 3 at Christmas
- Paid sick leave and group income protection from 13 weeks.
- Access to vocational rehab including counselling, physio, and online GP services.
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Group Pension - salary sacrifice
SynonymsEmployee benefits, Benefits consultant