Want to work a late evening shift but be finished work by 9.15pm on a Friday? This role is perfect for those wanting to enjoy mornings to themselves before starting work in the afternoon!
If you have previous manufacturing experience within a workshop environment and are looking for a role where you can sit at a work bench during the day as opposed to standing this could be the role for you!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Cambridge Science Park, Cambridgeshire.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 2.45pm - 10.00pm, Friday 12.20pm - 9.15pm
Salary: £10.40 per hour + Shift Allowance paid at 20% (£2.08 per hour) + Holiday Pay
To be suitable for this role you will uphold a good attendance record and have experience of working in a manufacturing industry, you must be happy to undertake repetitive tasks but working with accuracy at all times.
- Putting raw materials into a turning head
- Using a polishing machine to polish cylindrical pieces of metal
- Quality inspecting the finished product
Skills and Experience Required:
- High attention to detail.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing industry.
- A willingness to work on repetitive tasks.
- Had working and reliable.
- A can-do attitude
- Desire to work in a role that is sitting as opposed to standing
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Temporary vacancy.